Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Under the Weather

I never enjoy being sick but I will say one thing, I am glad that at very least I'm sick during the fall rather than in the middle of the summer. Being sick in the Okinawa summer is the worst.

So I've been down for the count since Sunday which means that I have been incredibly behind on OkiNinjaKitty and I apologize for that but unfortunately that's what happens when life comes into play. Of course I could have pushed through in the true name of show biz but nope sorry I am just not feeling well and taking a day off.

Luckily I have been feeling better and I think that tomorrow I will have a normal day but we'll see what happens. I am to be filming a video which is supposed to premier tomorrow so let's so how that goes. I also have to do some other fun stuff like groceries. Either way I hope that I am feeling well tomorrow. Ok then it's time for me to go.

Talk to you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment