Saturday, February 2, 2013

"How To Get 1000 Subscribers On YouTube"

During some regular daily blog maintenance today I saw that someone found my blog by searching "how to get 1000 subscribers on YouTube". I usually don't talk about this type of thing because it's just not the focus of my blog and/or videos that I make but I figure that since I always try to answer any questions that come my way I would give this one a whirl.

So recently my channel www.youtube.com/okininjakitty hit 1000 subscribers. I was really excited about this but the fact of the matter is that this did not come without a lot of hard work and patience. If you were to ask me how to get 1000 subscribers on YouTube my answer would be this:

Do what you do, enjoy it and wait.

The fact of the matter is that I really like making videos on YouTube. Some times I will admit I have made it a bit like a job and it has been a struggle on some days to actually get out and see some of the things that I want to make videos (and blogs) about. When it all comes down to it though I really like the product (videos) that I put out. Some of them I even watch over and over again just because I think that they are fun. If you can produce something that you want to watch then eventually you will find someone else that wants to watch it too.

I also find that it is important to keep in touch with your viewers via comments, facebook (if that's your thing) and email/messages. I try to get back to everyone that contacts me either in comments, email and messages. As you can even see by this post I take time to talk to those people who contact me and/or those people who have questions and stumble my way.

Overall it's just about having fun. If you have fun you will find that others have fun too and before you know it, you've got a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment