Monday, July 23, 2012

Thoughts on OkiNinjaKitty's Current Events Weekly Video

I am currently in the process of gearing up for bringing the OkiNinjaKitty Channel back to it's regularly scheduled programming and with this I am having thoughts about whether or not I should continue doing a weekly "Okinawa Current Events" video. Of course there is news that is happening here in Okinawa, it would be silly to assume that there wouldn't be, however I find that there is not enough interesting news each week that occurs to do a weekly video.

Now I should be clear here, this is something that I am thinking about but I am not sure that this is going to take effect immediately or anything like that, I will continue to do these current events videos for the current time until I make a clear distinction about what it is that I want to do. Of course all of your opinions are very much appreciated and valued. Please let me know what your thoughts are if you are here and if you have been reading the current events blogs and/or watching the videos.

Although this has been a small video I thought that it would be something I would mention in order to get the thoughts out there and maybe people will give their thoughts and it will help me decide what it is that I do here in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment