Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's quiet over here

It's true I have not been posting as regularly as I usually do in the past could of days. The reason for this is because there has been a lot of preparation taking place over here before I head out to Tokyo. Between trying to get in contact with my mother so that she is ready for the upcoming trip as well, preparing the house for my trip and getting myself ready I have not been spending much time sitting down in front of the computer and spending more time up and doing a number of different tasks.

Unfortunately there is not much more than I have to disuse right now because I need to do some more errands what I have already started for the day but during this moment while I am taking a little rest from my chores I wanted to say HI and tell you that I am still here and still intend on writing regularly. It is just a little quiet right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I am,moving to Okinawa in a couple months and I want to thankyou for your awesome videos. I think i've watched every single one! They've been helpful and informative. I'm really excited to visit such a beautiful island. I'm moving there with my husband and two year old daughter for military purposes on Kadena.
    You're a fun girl and have given me a lot of insight on what to expect when I get there.
    :)

    ReplyDelete