Saturday, June 2, 2012

Typhoon season is here. . . . bring on the typhoons!

June 1st marks the beginning of the typhoon season here in Okinawa and this year Mother Nature has wasted no time in reminding us of that fact. Marwar is this season's first tropical storm out in the ocean and that means that it's time to bunker down and get some of the items you need to safe during this season.

The fact of the matter is that I honestly have not been the picture perfect example of what should be done during the typhoon season this year. I have found myself not stocking up on what I should be and truthfully that is just not a very good thing at all. Nonetheless I do will do what I have to do here shortly to ensure that everyone in my house is safe in the event that there is a big storm and we can't get out.

Today's weather is also reminiscent of the typhoon season. We are experiencing off and on rain which is something that we experience anyway in the rainy season but that being said I suppose that is why the two seasons go hand in hand. So yeah that's basically all that I have to report on the typhoon. I apologize for this not being the best blog ever but I will have to make up for that at another time.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment